- All visitors to the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and visa. Jeju island is a visa-free area in Korea for most foreign visitors*, when landing in Jeju international airport directly from foreign countries. (*The visitors from Ghana, Nigeria, Sudan, Macedonia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Kosovo, Cuba, and Palestine need a valid visa even for direct flight from foreign countries.)
- For visitors who want to visit other places in Korea or need to pass through other Korean airports before coming to Jeju Island, a valid visa may be required depending on your nationality.
- Visitors can stay in Korea for periods of up to 30 to 90 days, depending on the type of agreement between Korea and their countries.
- For detailed information, please contact the local Korean consulate or embassy in your country or visit the website http://www.hikorea.go.kr
- For visa applications, please refer to http://www.mofat.go.kr/english/visa/apply/index.jsp
- If you need ‘Invitation Letter’ for visa application, please let us know (qed.osk.at.gmail.com)
2018년 ALTA 워크샵이 많은 관심과 참여속에 성공적으로 개최되었습니다.
2019년에도 변함없는 관심과 많은 참여를 부탁드립니다.